Traveling this summer? Make sure to add a travel notification to your Debit & Credit Card.
If you’ll be traveling this summer and plan to use your COPFCU Debit and Credit Cards, contact us to let us know where and when you’ll be traveling.
- Placing a travel notification on your debit and credit cards will help insure uninterrupted use of your cards.
- If you do not notify us, our fraud system may flag your card usage as potential fraud and block your card.
If your card is blocked because of this, our 24×7 cardmember support staff can help.
MasterCard Debit Card Support 1-866-820-8781
Visa Credit Card Support 1-800-808-7230
More Tips for Traveling
- Save the 24×7 contact numbers above in your mobile phone in case your card or wallet gets lost or stolen.
- If a debit card transaction is denied while you are traveling, try the purchase again and input your 4-digit PIN (instead of signing) to complete the purchase. By using your PIN, you are validating your identity for the transaction, and it will be approved.
- Carry more than 1 credit card or debit card as a back-up. Sometimes even good cards get declined. Having a back-up in case of an emergency is always a good plan when traveling.