Samsung Pay for debit and credit cards
Samsung Pay is available for COPFCU MasterCard Debit Cards and Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Cards.
Samsung Pay is accepted at more places than any other mobile payment service out there – virtually anywhere you can swipe or tap your card. And it’s safe. Your purchases remain yours alone. Samsung Pay doesn’t store or share your payment information, so you can pay without worry.
Get Started with Samsung Pay
- Open the Samsung Pay app on your device.
- Click “Add cards” by snapping a photo of your card or manually entering the information.
- You may be asked to call the Samsung Pay support center at 1-800-663-7354 to complete the verification process. Once this is done, your card will be ready to use with Samsung Pay.
Using Samsung Pay
- Swipe up from the home button, or select the Samsung Pay app icon from your home screen or app tray.
- Place your finger on the home key to verify your identity. Alternatively, you may enter your Samsung Pay PIN.
- Hover your phone over the in-store card terminal. Congratulations — You just paid!
*Samsung Pay is a trademark of Samsung Electronics America, Inc.