Google Pay for debit and credit cards
Google Pay is a simple and secure way to pay with your COPFCU debit and credit cards. Choose your device, add your debit or credit card, and you’re all set. Google Pay is accepted at millions of stores across the US, and is available in your favorite Android apps.
Setup is Simple
- Access the Google Pay app. If your phone doesn’t already have the app installed on your device, simply download it from Google Play.
- Add your COPFCU card. If you already have a card in your Google account you can simply add it to Google Pay by confirming a few details, or you can add a new card by taking a picture or manually entering your information. Your may be asked to call the Google Pay support center at 1-800-663-7354 to complete the verification process.
- Start Tapping. Simply unlock your phone and tap to use Google Pay at any of the over one million store locations throughout the US that accept contactless payments.
Using Google Pay
- Paying in Stores. Simply unlock your phone, place it near a contactless terminal and you’re good to go. You don’t even need to open the app.
- Paying in Apps. Whether it’s in your favorite app or checking out on chrome, just select Google Pay at checkout and your payment will be processed quickly and securely.
**Google Pay is a trademark of Google. Requires a NFC-enabled Android device running KitKat 4.4 or better.