Android Pay for debit cards
Members can make payments with their COPFCU Debit MasterCard at thousands of stores and online by using their Android Smartphones!
Android Pay is a simple and secure way to pay with your COPFCU Debit MasterCard®. Choose your device, add your COPFCU Debit Card, and you’re all set. Android pay is accepted at millions of stores across the US, and is available in your favorite Android apps.
Setup is Simple
- Access the Android Pay app. If your phone doesn’t already have the app installed on your device, simply download it from Google Play.
- Add your COPFCU Debit Card. If you already have a card in your Google account you can simply add it to Android Pay by confirming a few details, or you can add a new card by taking a picture or manually entering your information.
- Start Tapping. Simply unlock your phone and tap to use Android Pay at any of the over one million store locations throughout the US that accept contactless payments.
Using Android Pay
- Paying in Stores. Simply unlock your phone, place it near a contactless terminal and you’re good to go. You don’t even need to open the app.
- Paying in Apps. Whether it’s in your favorite app or checking out on chrome, just select Android Pay at checkout and we’ll make sure your payment is processed quickly and securely.
**Android Pay is a trademark of Google. Requires a NFC-enabled Android device running KitKat 4.4 or better.