Pay Anyone Send money by email or mobile number
Send money to anyone online or through your mobile device.
Our new Pay Anyone service allows you to securely send money to just about anyone you know. Best of all, it’s FREE.
What you’ll need:
- A COPFCU checking account with debit card
- Recipient’s email address or mobile
Mobile App instructions:
- Log in to the mobile app.
- Under the “Move Money” menu, select Pay Anyone.
- Click “Pay Someone.”
- Follow the prompts to enter a new recipient or select an existing recipient.
- Send $ to the recipient.
Desktop Online Banking instructions:
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Under Pay & Transfer, click Pay Anyone.
- Follow the prompts to set up a new recipient.
- Send $ to the recipient.
The recipient will receive an email or text to accept the funds. The money is deposited to their account in as little as 1-3 business days.
Log in to Online or Mobile Banking and try our Pay Any service now!
What are the requirements to use Pay Anyone?
- You must have a checking account with a valid debit card.
- You must be enrolled in Bill Pay.
Are there costs to sending money using Pay Anyone, the P2P (person-to-person) payment system?
No, Pay Anyone is FREE to COPFCU members.
What are the transaction limits?
- A single transaction cannot exceed $500
- Members can only send what is available in their checking account up to the $500 daily transaction limit.
Note: Because funds sent using Pay Anyone are processed as debit card transactions, your Overdraft Privilege (courtesy pay) service may be accessed if you have elected this service for your debit card transactions.
Can Pay Anyone be used to send funds internationally?
No, the service is only available for use inside the US.
What information is needed to send money using Pay Anyone?
You must have the recipient’s mobile number or email address to send a payment.
How is Pay Anyone accessed?
Pay Anyone is available in It’sMe247 Online Banking, mobile banking and mobile apps.
When I send money, when will it be deducted from my account?
The funds will be deducted from your account immediately by a charge to your COPFCU debit card.
What happens if I accidentally send money to the wrong person (i.e., use wrong mobile number or email address)?
Please contact the credit union as soon as possible to cancel the transaction.
What happens if the recipient does not accept the money?
After 10 days, the funds are automatically placed back into your checking account and the transaction is cancelled.
What does the recipient need to do to receive the funds?
The recipient must use a valid routing and account number to accept the funds. Credit cards and ATM cards cannot be used to accept the funds.