- Multiple log-in options: fingerprint, PIN, voice recognition or username/password
- Ability to apply for a loan
- Mobile check deposit
- Mobile bill pay
- Text alerts for debit/credit card transactions
- Ability to temporarily lock your debit/credit card if it is lost, stolen or your suspect fraud
- eStatements access
Online Banking Banking in the modern world
Access your COPFCU accounts anytime from the convenience of your favorite electronic devices with free online banking. With secure, 24/7 access to your accounts, COPFCU online banking gives you the ability to:
- Pay bills. Manage your finances and pay your bills anytime, on any device you choose.
- View your loans and payoff amounts.
- Apply for new loans.
- Open additional savings accounts.
- Purchase new certificates.
- Transfer money between your accounts or to other members of the credit union.
- The ability to “see” and “jump” to your joint accounts without logging out of your primary account. Contact COPFCU for setup.
- Set up e-Alerts and sign up for e-Notices.
- The power to adjust how your direct deposit and other electronic deposits are handled.
- Download your transaction activity into Quicken™.
- Read important messages from COPFCU.
First-Time Login Instructions:
- At copfcu.com, type in your default username (your Savings/Primary Member Account Number) and click Login.
- Type in your default password (the last four digits of the Primary Accountholder’s Social Security Number) and click Continue.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions of Use (scroll to the bottom to accept).
- Type the same default password (from step two) in the Current Password field.
- Create a new secure password and type it into each New Password field.
- Click Change My Password to save it.
- Create a new personal username (maximum of 21 characters).
- Click Change My Username to save it.
- Type in the answers to three unique security questions (not case sensitive).
- Click Save My Questions, and you’re done!
Note: The username and password you create during your first-time login will also be used to log in to mobile banking.
How to Login to It’sMe247 Online Banking
Mobile Banking App
It’s Me 247 Bill Pay
Our upgraded Bill Pay service integrates seamlessly with our new Online Banking and Mobile Banking systems, making it easy for you to pay your bills and manage your finances from wherever you are, on any device you choose.
Additional features include:
- A very intuitive, user-friendly experience
- Real time access to your checking account balance
- Reminders if your balance isn’t sufficient to pay a scheduled bill
My Virtual StrongBox
My Virtual StrongBox allows you to store all your important documents safely and securely within desktop Online Banking, providing you the peace-of-mind of a safe deposit box with the convenience of online access. Whether it’s a copy of a will, deed, insurance policy, tax return, investment document, passport or photos – My Virtual StrongBox allows access to your secure documents no matter where you are!
eStatements are an electronic version of your monthly or quarterly credit union statement. You can access them at any time through online banking or the COPFCU mobile app.
Because they are stored on our secured server and can be accessed only after you enter your confidential login credentials, only you have access to your statements online — making eStatements as secure as they are convenient. When your eStatement is ready, you will receive a quick email notice from us. Simply sign on to online banking or COPFCU Mobile and click the eStatements button to view, save or print your statement.