Mobile/Online Banking in the modern world
It’s Me 247 Online Banking
Our upgraded online banking system provides many enhancements for your convenience. In addition to the standard features like viewing your account balances and transaction history, new enhancements include:
- The ability to “see” and “jump” to your joint accounts without loggin out of your primary account. Contact COPFCU for setup.
- Set up e-Alerts and sign up for e-Notices
- Review your loan payoff amounts
- Open additional savings accounts
- Purchase new certificates
- The power to adjust how your direct deposit and other electronic deposits are handled.
- Download your transaction activity into QuickenTM
- Read important messages from COPFCU
It’s Me 247 Bill Pay
Our upgraded bill pay system integrates seamlessly with our new Online Banking and Mobile Banking systems, making it easy for you to pay your bills and manage your finances from wherever you are, on any device you choose.
Additional features include:
- A more intuitive, user-friendly experience
- Real time access to your checking account balance
- Reminders if your balance isn’t sufficient to pay a scheduled bill
Our new mobile banking apps provide improved functionality including:
- Using the same logon username and password as It’s Me 247 Online Banking
- Mobile check deposits posted to your accounts much more quickly
- Fully integrated mobile bill pay
- Ability to see full transaction details when viewing your history
- Ability to apply for a loan from any device
The mobile apps are available from the App store and Google Play store. Search for “COPFCU Mobile” to find our apps quickly.
Mobile web banking can be accessed anytime by visiting / bookmarking https://m.itsme247.com/283 from a mobile device or tablet.
It’s Me 247 Text Banking
Receive banking information is a convenient way by texting us at IM247 (46247)! With text banking, you can send a text message command to receive text message replies regarding the balance of your savings, checking, certificate, loan and credit card accounts.
To enroll in Text Banking, log in to It’s Me 247 Online Banking and hovering over the “Go Mobile” button. Then click Text Banking to access the enrollment screens.
Apple Pay is now available for COPFCU Debit MasterCards and Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Cards. For members with an iPhone 6 or later version, you can make payments at thousands of stores and inside participating apps, with just the touch of a finger.
Using Apple Pay to make purchases is easy – and secure. Your COPFCU card numbers will never be stored on your device or Apple’s server, and are never shared with the merchant.
Samsung Pay and Android Pay for Debit Cards
Members can now make payments with their COPFCU Debit MasterCard at thousands of stores and online by using their Android or Samsung galaxy Smartphones!
Send Cash Using an Email or Mobile Number – FREE!
Pay Anyone, our person-to-person payment service, allows you to electronically send money to any individual located in the United States from within It’s Me 247 Bill Pay.
Send cash using either a secure text message or email. Before sending, you will enter a password that you will provide to the recipient. They will be directed to a secure website that walks them through the steps to collect the money you sent. Best of all, Pay Anyone is FREE to send and receive cash.
What types of mobile banking are available?
- iPhone App
- Android App
- It’s Me 247 Mobile Web
- It’s Me 247 Text Banking
How do I start using mobile banking?
- iPhone and Android Apps – Download and install the apps from the App store and Google Play store.
- It’s Me 247 Mobile Web – Go to https://m.itsme247.com/283 on your mobile device.
- It’s Me 247 Text Banking – First, log in to It’s Me 247 Online Banking. Click the “Go Mobile” button on the toolbar and select “Text Banking Home.” Follow the prompts to enroll. After enrollment, text commands to IM247 (46247).
I’m enrolled in Online Banking. Can I use my Online Banking credentials to access Mobile Banking?
YES, you must use the same username and password to access It’s Me 247 Online Banking, the iPhone and Android apps, and It’s Me 247 Mobile Web.
I can’t remember my password. How do I reset it?
Please call the credit union to have your password reset.
I’m locked out of Mobile Banking. How do I unlock my account?
Please call the credit union to have your account unlocked.
I was registered for Mobile Banking, but I just changed my mobile device, phone number and/or service provider. What should I do?
- For Text Banking Users Only – You must log in to It’s Me 247 Online Banking and set up your new device.
- iPhone and Android Apps – Download and install the apps from the App store or Google Play store.
- It’s Me 247 Mobile Web – Go to https://m.itsme247.com/283 on your mobile device.
For Mobile Web, do I have to type address every time I want to access mobile banking?
No, you can bookmark https://m.itsme247.com/283 on your mobile device.
For It’s Me 247 Text Banking, what is the short code?
After enrollment, text commands to IM247 (46247).
Where can I get a list of the most common text banking commands?
A list of text banking commands will be provided to you during the text banking enrollment process.
Is mobile banking secure?
Yes, all versions of our mobile banking applications use the latest and most advanced security features available. Using Mobile Banking is just as secure as using Online Banking. All information transferred over-the-air to your mobile device is encrypted with 128-bit technology, making it extremely secure.
If my phone is lost or stolen, is my information safe?
Yes, your information is safe. Login details and financial information are never stored on your mobile device. To add another layer of security, you should also enable a password on your mobile device. If your device is lost or stolen, you should contact your mobile provider immediately to disable the device.
What items can be deposited?
Any check that is made payable to you and is drawn on a US Credit Union or Bank will be accepted for deposit.
What items will not be accepted?
- Third-Party Checks
- Travelers Checks
- Money Orders
- Cashier’s Checks
- Any item that we have reason to believe will be returned.
The check must be endorsed.
If the check does not bear the payee’s endorsement, we will not approve the check for deposit.
What are the deposit limits?
- Total Daily Deposit Limit: $2,500 (6 check maximum)
When will funds be posted to my account?
- SAME DAY – Mobile Check Deposits made before 11:00pm EST should be posted on the same day.
- NEXT DAY – Deposits made at or after 11:00pm EST will be posted to your account the next day.
How often are mobile check deposits posted?
COPFCU posts mobile check deposits 4 times per day, 7 days per week to ensure timely availability of your funds in most cases. Please note that unclear/unreadable check images, amount mismatches or missing information will cause a delay in the posting of your check deposit. We reserve the right to place a longer hold on any item that we have reason to believe will be returned.
When will funds be available in my account?
Our normal check hold policy will apply, although we reserve the right to place a longer hold on any item that we have reason to believe will be returned.
How long should I keep a check that I’ve deposited?
Keep your check(s) in a secure area for at least 2 weeks after you’ve made your deposit. Make sure the deposit is posted to your account and then destroy the check.
If you have any additional questions about our Mobile Check Deposit Service, please call us at 513-381-2677.
What are the requirements to use Pay Anyone?
You must have a checking account with a valid MasterCard Debit Card.
Are there costs for sending money using Pay Anyone, the P2P (person-to-person) payment system?
No, all Pay Anyone transactions are free.
What are the transaction limits?
- A single transaction cannot exceed $500
- Members can only send what is available in their checking account up to the $500 daily transaction limit
NOTE: Because funds sent using Pay Anyone are processed as debit card transactions, your Courtesy Pay service may be accessed if you have elected this service for your debit card transactions.
Can Pay Anyone be used to send funds internationally?
No, the service is only available for use in the U.S.
What information is needed to send money using Pay Anyone?
You must have the recipient’s mobile number or email address to send a payment.
How can I access Pay Anyone?
Pay Anyone is available in It’s Me 247 Online Banking, the iPhone and Android mobile apps and through It’s Me 247 Mobile Web.
When I send money, when will it be deducted from my account?
The funds will be deducted from your account immediately by a charge to your COPFCU MasterCard Debit Card.
What happens if I accidentally send money to the wrong person (i.e., use wrong mobile number or email address)?
Please contact us as soon as possible to cancel the transaction.
What happens if the recipient does not accept the money?
After 10 days, the funds are automatically placed back into your checking account and the transaction is cancelled.
What does the recipient need to receive the funds?
The recipient must use a valid debit card or account information (routing number and account number) to accept the funds. Credit cards and ATM cards cannot be used to accept the funds.
What can I use Pay Anyone for?
- Send money to your child at college
- Pay back friends for a fun outing
- Pay your babysitter or lawn care service
Who can I call if I have additional questions?
Please contact us at (513)381-2677 or (800)810-0221.