Debit Cards Debit cards by MasterCard
We are proud to offer MasterCard Debit Cards for our members. Your MasterCard Debit Card can be used locally, nationwide and worldwide wherever MasterCard is accepted.
Cards can be used to make up to $1,000 in purchases per day and up to $500 in ATM withdrawals per day.
EMV Chip Cards
Our Debit Cards include EMV chips to provide increased convenience and security for your card and accounts.
Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay
Your COPFCU MasterCard Debit Card works with Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay. Click the appropriate tab above to learn more.
Members with an iPhone 6 or later version can now add their COPFCU Debit MasterCard® to make payments at thousands of stores and inside participating apps, with just the touch of a finger. Apple Pay is simple to use with your iPhone, Apple Watch, or iPad. Transactions process quicker than chip card (EMV) transactions and are even more secure!
Setting up Apple Pay on your iPhone is Easy:
- Be sure your iPhone 6, 6 Plus, or later verson has the latest version of iOS
- Add your COPFCU Debit MasterCard to the Wallet App on your phone
- Pay securely with a single touch at hundreds of thousands of stores and inside participating apps.
How to Use Apple Pay in Participating Stores:
- Look for the Pay Wave or Apple Pay symbol at checkout and hold your phone near the contactless reader.
- Place your finger on the Touch ID. Or, you may need to enter a passcode and sign a receipt.
- Keep your phone by the reader until it vibrates and/or beeps’, indicating your payment was accepted.
Touch ID must be enabled on your phone to use Apple Pay. This can be activated in your device’s settings.
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, iPhone, iTunes and Passbook are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Touch ID and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies.
Android Pay is a simple and secure way to pay with your COPFCU Debit MasterCard®. Choose your device, add your COPFCU Debit Card, and you’re all set. Android pay is accepted at millions of stores across the US, and is available in your favorite Android apps.
Setup is Simple
- Access the Android Pay app. If your phone doesn’t already have the app installed on your device, simply download it from Google Play.
- Add your COPFCU Debit Card. If you already have a card in your Google account you can simply add it to Android Pay by confirming a few details, or you can add a new card by taking a picture or manually entering your information.
- Start Tapping. Simply unlock your phone and tap to use Android Pay at any of the over one million store locations throughout the US that accept contactless payments.
Using Android Pay
- Paying in Stores. Simply unlock your phone, place it near a contactless terminal and you’re good to go. You don’t even need to open the app.
- Paying in Apps. Whether it’s in your favorite app or checking out on chrome, just select Android Pay at checkout and we’ll make sure your payment is processed quickly and securely.
Requires a NFC-enabled Android device running KitKat 4.4 or better. Android is a trademark of Google.
Samsung Pay is accepted at more places than any other mobile payment service out there – virtually anywhere you can swipe or tap your card. And it’s safe. Your purchases remain yours alone. Samsung Pay doesn’t store or share your payment information, so you can pay without worry. Compatible with the latest Samsung Galaxy devices.
Get Started with Samsung Pay
- Login to your Samsung account on your compatible device.
- Authenticate your account with your fingerprint.
- Add your COPFCU Debit MasterCard® by simply snapping a photo of your card or manually entering your card information.
- Once you complete the verification process, your COPFCU Debit Card will be ready to use with Samsung Pay.
Using Samsung Pay
- Swipe up from the home button, or select the Samsung Pay app icon from your home screen or app tray.
- Place your finger on the home key to verify your identity. Alternatively, you may enter your Samsung Pay PIN.
- Hover your phone over the in-store card terminal. Congratulations — You just paid!
Samsung Pay is a trademark of Samsung Electronics America, Inc.