There are many causes of debt—job loss, divorce, illness. If you’re ready for a fresh start, we can help. COPFCU has partnered with Trinity Debt Management, a local, non-profit financial counseling organization that has been in business for over 20 years.
Through their Debt Management Program, Trinity can help develop a personalized, structured repayment plan that can:
- Consolidate bills into one monthly payment
- Negotiate lower interest rates—sometimes as much as 60 percent
- Waive late and over-limit fees
- Eliminate collection calls
- Improve your credit score
Call Trinity Debt Management at (800) 758-3844 to speak with a counselor, or visit their website at www.trinitycredit.org.