Important Changes to Your Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card
November 15, 2019 – Latest Updates
COPFCU’s Visa Credit Card conversion is now complete. While our goal was to make this transition as seamless as possible for you, some unexpected issues have occurred. Please contact us at 1-800-810-0221 or 513-381-2677 for questions and assistance.
Some Payments through EZcardInfo were not processed. If you scheduled a payment for 11/8/19 or after inside the EZcardInfo system (either through COPFCU online banking or directly through ezcardinfo.com), the payment was not processed. The new payment due date is the 28th of the month. If your payment hasn’t been made for November, please make your payment by 11/28. If you’re unsure if your payment was made or not, please contact us.
Visa transactions made between 10/18 – 11/7. Transactions made between 10/18 – 11/7/19 have been loaded onto our new processor with a transaction date of 11/8/2019. If you are unsure of a transaction that has posted with an 11/8/2019 transaction date, please contact us.
Visa transactions made between 11/8 – 11/13. Transactions made between 11/8 – 11/13/19 have been loaded onto our new processor with a transaction date of 11/15/19. Again, if you are unsure of a transaction that has posted with this date, please contact us.
In addition, we want to remind you of the following:
- Activate your new card. If you haven’t already done so, activate your Visa Platinum Rewards credit card.
- New statements. Visa statements will now be included as part of your COPFCU statement package. Your first Visa statement with our new processor will be in your statement package for November 2019 transactions. Review your statement and contact us with any questions.
- New due date. The due date will now be the 28th of each month.
- New payment address. Please forward all payments to: COPFCU, 959 W 8th Street, Cincinnati, OH 45203.
- Online bill payment systems. If you use an online bill pay system to pay your credit card, please make sure to update your card number and the new payment address with your provider.
- Recurring payments. If you use your Visa credit card for recurring payments such as streaming subscriptions, gym memberships, utility payments, etc., please make sure to update your card number with these providers.
- ScoreCard Rewards. Your ScoreCard reward points will transition to your new credit card number on Tuesday, 11/19/19. View and redeem your points at scorecardrewards.com. For assistance with your rewards, please contact 1-800-854-0790.
Thank you for your patience as we work through the issues above. We apologize for any inconvenience and confusion that you experienced as a result of this change. While the process has not been as seamless as we would have liked, moving our Visa cards to the new processor will offer much more convenience and security for your cards moving forward.
November 13, 2019
Our credit card processing platform change is now complete. Please do the following to ensure a smooth transition:
- Activate your new Visa Platinum Rewards credit card using the primary account holder’s social security number.
- If you experience issues activating your card or if you did not receive your new card, please call 1-800-810-0221 option 4.
- Refer to the “Important Changes” information below for additional actions that may be needed on your part.
Improvements Resulting from This Change
There are many improvements you will experience as a result of this card processor change, including:
- Fully view and manage your credit card account right inside COPFCU Online / Mobile Banking
- Access transaction history
- Make real-time payments to your card
- View credit card statements
- Added card security features available inside COPFCU Mobile
- Lock/Unlock your card if you suspect fraud or have misplaced your card
- Set transaction alerts for all card purchases or set a minimum dollar amount
Please contact us at 1-800-810-0221 option 4 if you have any questions about or issues with your new card. As always, we appreciate your loyalty.
October 1, 2019
Starting November 13th, COPFCU will be changing our credit card processing platform to WorldPay/FIS, a global leader in credit and debit card processing. This platform change will usher in many changes for your COPFCU Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card.
Our goal is to make this transition as seamless as possible. As November 13th approaches, we will provide additional details on the platform changes via email, letters and phone calls to you. We urge you to verify that your mailing address, mobile phone, home phone and email address on file with us are correct. It is imperative that we have your correct contact information in order for us to communicate with you. Review and update your contact information through:
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Visiting any branch
In the meantime, if you have questions or concerns please call us at 1-800-810-0221 or 513-381-2677.