Get quick information about all your COPFCU accounts with our new It’sMe247 Text Banking.
- Send a text command and receive replies for account balances.
- Enroll in e-Alerts to be notified of your balances, when electronic deposits or withdrawals are made or when a payment is due.
Here’s how to enroll in It’sMe247 Text Banking:
- Log in to It’sMe247 Online Banking at copfcu.com.
- Click the Go Mobile button on the toolbar.
- Select Text Banking Home.
- Follow the prompts to enroll.
After enrollment, text commands to IM247 (46247).
Text Banking Commands
The following are Text Banking command examples and their responses. These commands can be sent to IM247 (46247).
|BAL||Balance for all eligible accounts|
|BAL BIZ||Balance for up to three savings or checking accounts|
|BAL 010||Balance for a specific account|
|BAL BIZ 010||Balance for a specific membership and account combination|
|STOP||Turns off all text banking|
|STOP BIZ||Turns off text banking for a specific account|
|HELP||The customer service number|
Note: A list of text banking commands will be provided to you during the enrollment process. There is no COPFCU fee associated with text banking, but your mobile carrier’s standard text messaging fees will apply.
One-Way Text Alerts
You can set up one-way Text alerts via the e-Alert Subscriptions page, and create alerts similar to your standard e-Alerts:
- Account Balance
- Notification of an ACH Deposit or Withdrawal
- Notification that a Loan Payment is due
- E-Notice notification
How to Get Started?
You can enroll in Text Banking by clicking on the “Go Mobile” button on the It’s Me 247 toolbar. Then select Text Banking Home to access the enrollment screens. After enrollment, text commands to IM247 (46247).