Our upgraded online banking system will provide a much more user-friendly and stable online banking service. Our enhancements give you the ability to do the following:
- “See” and “jump” to your joint accounts without logging out of your primary account. Please contact COPFCU to set up this feature.
- Adjust how your direct deposit and other electronic deposits are handled.
- Review loan payoff amounts.
- Open additional savings accounts.
- Buy a certificate.
- Download transaction activity to Quicken.
- Read important messages from COPFCU.
First-Time Login Instructions:
- At copfcu.com, type in your default username (your Member Account Number) and click Login.
- Type in your default password (the last four digits of the Primary Accountholder’s Social Security number) and click Continue.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions of Use (scroll to the bottom to accept).
- Type the same default password (from step two) in the Current Password field.
- Create a new secure password and type it into each New Password field.
- Click Change My Password to save it.
- Create a new personal username (maximum of 21 characters).
- Click Change My Username to save it.
- Type in the answers to three unique security questions (not case sensitive).
- Click Save My Questions, and you’re done!
Note: The username and password you create during your first-time login will also be used to log in to mobile banking.