Secure Checking Checking with ID Protect®
Worried about Identity Theft? Secure Checking owners aren’t.
Your information is out there. But is it being used? Would you know if it was? Secure Checking owners know. They receive real-time alerts when changes to their identity records or credit report occur through ID Protect®. For just $4.95 per month, you and your eligible family members can be covered.1
Secure Checking features:
– Credit File Monitoring2 – Daily credit file monitoring of changes to your Equifax, Experian and TransUnion credit reports (Registration/activation required.)
– Text / Email Alerts – Receive alerts of key changes to your identity or credit report (Registration/activation required.)
– 3-in-1 Credit Report – Receive a new 3-in-1 credit report detailing your Equifax, Experian and TransUnion data every 90 days or upon receipt of an alert (Registration/activation required.)
– Fully Managed Identity Theft Resolution Services – A dedicated fraud specialist will manage your case and assist you every step of the way until your identity is restored
– Up to $10,000 Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage1 – Coverage is per eligible family member for expenses associated with restoring your identity.
– Debit and Credit Card Registration – In the event of a lost/stolen wallet, one call cancels any/all cards.
Bonus Coverage: Mobile Phone Protection3
Receive up to $300 for the repair or replacement of your phone if it is lost or damaged. Coverage is for the first three (3) phones on your mobile telephone bill. Your mobile telephone bill must be paid from your COPFCU Secure Checking Account in order for this bonus coverage to be in effect.
Relax this summer.
With a Secure Checking Account, there’s no need to worry about your identity or credit. If anything changes, you’ll be alerted. For one low fee of $4.95 per month, you and your family are protected. View Benefit Guide.
1 IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owner(s), their joint account owners and their eligible family members. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account and their eligible family members (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s) and their eligible family members. For all other ﬁduciary accounts, the service covers the beneﬁciary, who must be the primary member, and their eligible family members (Fiduciary is not covered). Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
2 Credit ﬁle monitoring from Equifax and TransUnion will take several days to begin following activation.
3 Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certiﬁcate of insurance. Refer to Insurance Documents for complete details of coverage.
Insurance products are not insured by NCUA or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the credit union or any credit union afﬁliate.