2019 Commercial Contest Rules & Guidelines
|Commercial Contest Guidelines|
|Contest Objective & Rules||Judging & Evaluation|
|• Create a commercial that educates students about Cardinals Credit Union. |
• Appropriate topics include the importance of saving, the difference between a credit union and a bank, reasons to join Cardinals Credit Union, and other financial topics.
• Entries can be an acted skit, animated/digital skit, rap, song, or jingle.
• Submissions must be no longer than two minutes and thirty seconds (2:30 minutes) in length.
• All submissions must include accurate contact information of all performers, including name, cell phone number, and email address.
• All submissions will be evaluated for appropriateness before they’re posted for judging.
• In the event of a tie, the contest administrators will make the final decision.
• All submissions must be accompanied by a signed Name/Photo/Print/Video Release Agreement signed by all performers.
|• Submissions will be judged on:|
Relatedness to financial topic(s)
Appropriateness: Any performance that has profane or obscene behavior, gestures, or symbols, or offensive language will not be considered. Any/all costumes must be in good taste as judged by contest administrators.
|Prize||Dates & Deadlines|
| The winner/winning group will receive $150.00 and will have their entry shown during advisory at school.|| All submissions must be received by 12/9/19. |
Submissions will be posted to social media for judging by 12/12/19.
The winner will be announced on about 12/20/19.
|Submitting Your Entry||Questions?|
| All submissions may be submitted electronically to email@example.com |
Submissions may also be submitted on a flash drive to COPFCU Colerain branch location at 3550 Springdale Rd., 45251.
| Email any contest questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.|