New! Take Control Of Your Debit Cards On The Go
Manage your debit cards on the go with our new Card Controls feature available within the COPFCU mobile app.
If you’ve ever misplaced your debit card or lost it, you probably know that uneasy feeling that sets in when you realize it’s gone. With our new Card Controls service, you can have peace of mind knowing that you can easily turn your debit card off inside the COPFCU mobile app.
- Lost, Stolen, or Fraud. If your card is lost/stolen or you experience fraud, lock the card to prevent it from being used.*
- Added Debit Card Security. For added security, keep your card locked and unlock it when you need to use it. Because the card controls are real time, there’s no delay when you’re ready to use the card.
- View recent transactions.View up to 3 months of transaction history to make sure there are no unauthorized charges.
How to access Card Controls in the COPFCU mobile app:
- Log in to the mobile app
- Click “More” in the bottom menu
- Select “Manage My Cards” under Member Services
- Select the card you want to turn off/on
- Select what you’d like to do:
- View recent transactions
- Temporarily lock or unlock the card
*Temporarily locking your account prevents new purchases but does not cancel your card. If your card is lost/stolen or you experience fraud, lock the card temporarily in the app then call our Cards Department at (513)381-2677 to have the card permanently blocked and have a new card ordered.