2021 Youth Month Contest Enter for a chance to win $100!
Does your child have a great business idea? In Celebration of National Credit Union Youth Month, we want to encourage kids to explore their entrepreneurial spirit by answering the question, “If you could own or create any business, what would it be?”
- Entry: Describe your business idea in pictures and/or words and submit it in the form below, or drop off your entry at any of our branch locations.
- Judging: One winner will be selected by a panel of judges.
- Prize: Winner will receive $100 deposited to their COPFCU Kids Club Savings account.
- Deadline: Entries must be received by midnight EST on 4/23/21. Winner will be notified on or around Wednesday, May 5, 2021.
- Eligibility: Child must have a COPFCU Kids Club Savings account in order to be eligible for the contest. Don’t have an account? No worries — stop by any branch location to open one today!
COPFCU Kids Club is open to members age 14 and under. Child must have a COPFCU Kids Club Savings account to be eligible for the contest. Winner will be notified on or around 5/5/2021.
Once submitted, all entries become the exclusive property of COPFCU and will not be acknowledged or returned. Individuals may submit one entry per COPFCU Kids Club member. By submitting an entry or permitting an entry by an individual under the age of 18, the parent or guardian of the entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. The parent or guardian further consents to the use of the individual’s name, photograph, and business idea without further compensation for advertising, promotional, and publicity purposes on COPFCU social media channels, website, and other mediums, and is a condition to receiving the prize as a winner.