2017 School Supplies Drive
Help us support local children in need during our 2017 School Supplies Drive. Through August 11th, we’re collecting school supplies and cash donations to make sure kids start off the school year with everything they need.
Donating is easy.
- School supplies can be dropped off at COPFCU branch locations.
- Cash donations can be made through It’sMe247 Online Banking, by calling to transfer funds from your account or by stopping in to any COPFCU branch.
To donate funds using It’sMe247 Online Banking:
- Log in and perform a funds transfer.
- For the “To Account,” select Transfer to Other Member Accounts.
- Enter Account: 416258 (COPFCU School Supplies Drive)
- Enter Suffix: 000 (three zeroes)
- Enter first 3 letters: COP
You Could Win a Yeti Tundra 45 Cooler
For each donation valued at $5 or more (school supplies or cash), you will receive one entry for the Tundra 45 cooler. So donate early and often for more chances to win.
Thank you for supporting our local children in need.