College is expensive–are you ready?
COPFCU invites you to attend our FREE seminar, “How to Plan, Prepare, and Stay in College.” This seminar is designed to help students learn about what they should do in high school to prepare for college, as well as gives practical advice to guide you through the steps of planning for college and the costs that go with it.
Get helpful insider tips on:
- Making the most of high school
- Scholarships, grants, and discounts
- Federal and private student loans
- Budgeting, planning, and repayment
- Funding the “gap” between school and government funding
This seminar is FREE, but seating is limited.
RSVP now to reserve your spot!
Tuesday, April 10th @ 6pm
Colerain High School Auditorium