Shred-It, Furniture Fair, Walgreens and WCPO are teaming up with Crime Stoppers to help safeguard your identity and credit. Bring your old statements, cancelled checks or any other documents with your personal information to these Furniture Fair locations between 8AM – Noon on Saturday, September 11, 2021. For a donation to Crime Stoppers, your documents will be disposed of safely and securely.
Please note the following new procedures that must be followed in order to have your papers shredded on the day of the event.
- Please place all paper in your trunk or back hatch. A volunteer will remove the paper for you.
- Please wear a mask or facial covering.
- Please remain in your car at all times.
- Prescription medication can be dropped in a receptacle from your vehicle window
- Donations can be dropped into a receptacle marked “Donations.”
- Please be aware that you may encounter longer lines and wait times.
CAN shred: All paper, rubber bands, paper clips, staples, notebooks, file folders, alligator clips, and blueprints.
CANNOT shred: Batteries, metal items, hard drives, computers, electronics, plastic bottles, glass of any kind, perishable items, food or liquids.
Drugs CAN take back: Over-the-counter medications and prescription pills.
Drugs CANNOT take back: Liquids, ointments, needles, pens, gels or creams.
Furniture Fair Shred Event Locations
Due to a high volume, everyone in line for Shred Day from noon on will receive a voucher to shred materials at Shred-it, located at 6838 Fairfield Business Center Dr.
All donations made benefit Crime Stoppers of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
View all Latest News and Information.