- Multiple log-in options: fingerprint, PIN, voice recognition or username/password
- Ability to apply for a loan
- Mobile check deposit
- Mobile bill pay
- Text alerts for debit/credit card transactions
- Ability to temporarily lock your debit/credit card if it is lost, stolen or your suspect fraud
- eStatements access
Visa Credit Cards Purchase power with perks
Low fixed rates. Purchase power. Rewards.
Enjoy great benefits with a COPFCU Visa Platinum Rewards credit card.
- Fixed rates from 9.99% APR*
- $0 Annual Fee
- Credit limit up to $20,000
- Earn 1 reward point for every $1 spent
- Rewards can be redeemed for airline tickets, cruise vacations, TVs, gas purchases and much more!
With our premier rewards program, you’ll earn 1 point for every $1 purchased with your Visa Platinum Rewards card. Reward points can be combined with other members of your household to accumulate points more quickly.
Points can be redeemed for:
- Airline tickets, cruise vacations, hotel stays, etc.
- TVs, computers, tablets and other electronics
- Gift cards
- Plus much more!
New Card Special – 0% APR* for 12 Months on Balance Transfers
Open a new Visa Platinum Rewards credit card, and enjoy 0% APR* on all balance transfers performed in the first 60 days.
Review the Visa Platinum Rewards Application Disclosure.
^ For assistance with your ScoreCard Rewards, please call 1-800-854-0790.
Mobile Banking App
Travel Notice for Debit/Credit Cards
If you will be traveling nationally or internationally, complete the online Travel Notice Form for Debit/Credit Cards to ensure that your cards continue to work while you’re away. If possible, complete this form a minimum of 3 days before your departure.
Card Transaction Alerts & Controls
Manage your debit and credit cards on the go with our new “Manage My Cards” feature in the COPFCU mobile app.
- Set Transaction Alerts. Receive text alerts for all your card activity including card not present (online) charges and foreign transactions. You can elect to receive alerts for all transactions or set a minimum dollar amount.
- Lock Your Card. If your card is lost/stolen or you suspect fraud, lock the card to prevent it from being used.
- Add Security. For added security, keep your card locked and unlock it when you need to use it. Because the card controls are real time, there’s no delay when you’re ready to use the card.
- View recent transactions. View up to 3 months of transaction history to make sure there are no unauthorized charges.
How to access “Manage My Cards” in the COPFCU mobile app:
- Log in to the mobile app
- Click “More” in the bottom menu
- Select “Manage My Cards” under Member Services
- Select the card you’d like to manage
- Select what you’d like to do:
- View recent transactions
- Edit activity alert settings
- Temporarily lock/unlock the card
Apple Pay, Google Pay & Samsung Pay
COPFCU offers Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay for all Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Cards and MasterCard Debit Cards. Members with a compatible smart phone can make purchases at thousands of stores and inside participating apps, with just the touch of a finger. Even better, payments through these mobile wallets are more secure than swiping or inserting your chip card at a retailer. Why? For 2 reasons:
- Biometric Security – You must use your thumbprint to complete the purchase. This ensures that you – and only you – are performing the transaction.
- Your Card Number is Not Used – Instead of your 16-digit card number being passed to the merchant, a secure token is passed to validate and approve the transaction.
Manage Your Visa with Online Banking
Manage your COPFCU Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card 24×7 by logging in to It’s Me 247 Online Banking.
- View your current balance and transaction history
- Make a payment to your Visa card
- Set up email or text alerts for high-dollar charges, payment due date, daily balance, etc.
- View, save or print your monthly Visa statement
Current COPFCU Cardholders may submit Balance Transfer by completing the online form below or completing the Balance Transfer Form.