Student Loans Finance education at affordable rates
Student Loans (Undergraduate)
When financial aid and savings just aren’t enough to cover the total cost of college attendance, a COPFCU Undergraduate Student Loan is the perfect solution.
- Low fixed and variable interest rates
- No origination fees
- Borrow up to $75,000
- In-school deferment is available
- .25% rate reduction with automatic payments
- No pre-payment penalties
- Interest paid is usually tax-deductible**
- Parents/co-borrowers can be released from the loan after 48 consecutive on-time payments
Learn more with the Student Loans Detailed Overview.
* Speak with a Loan Officer for full details.
** Interest on Undergraduate Student Loans is usually tax-deductible. Consult a tax advisor for complete details.
|Variable rates from 3.75% APR**||Up to 25 Years|
|Fixed rates from 4.25% APR**||Up to 10 Years|
**APR – Annual Percentage Rate. Rates are subject to change without notice. Your actual rate may be higher based on your Member Rewards status and your overall credit profile.