Student Loans Finance education at affordable rates
Student Loans (Undergraduate)
When financial aid and savings just aren’t enough to cover the total cost of college attendance, a COPFCU Undergraduate Student Loan is the perfect solution.
- Low fixed and variable interest rates
- No origination fees
- Borrow up to $75,000
- In-school deferment is available
- .25% rate reduction with automatic payments
- No pre-payment penalties
- Interest paid is usually tax-deductible**
- Parents/co-borrowers can be released from the loan after 48 consecutive on-time payments
Learn more with the Student Loans Detailed Overview.
Federal Student Loan Support
Need help navigating your federal student loans? If you do, you’re not alone. That’s why we’ve partnered with Nickels to offer free information and advice to help you understand all the details of your federal loans. Nickels can help you:
- Understand your repayment options and find a repayment plan that’s affordable and the best fit for you.
- Ensure you’re taking advantage of the benefits available to you. For example, did you know you automatically get a 0.25% interest rate reduction for setting up auto-payments?
- Monitor you loans and notify you when you need to take action, providing you with peace of mind.
COPFCU is paying for this service, so it’s free to you and always will be. Whatever your situation, Nickels can help you make a plan to stay on top of your federal student loans and keep your credit in good standing.
* Speak with a Loan Officer for full details.
** Interest on Undergraduate Student Loans is usually tax-deductible. Consult a tax advisor for complete details.
|Variable rates from 3.75% APR**||Up to 25 Years|
|Fixed rates from 4.25% APR**||Up to 10 Years|
**APR – Annual Percentage Rate. Rates are subject to change without notice. Your actual rate may be higher based on your Member Rewards status and your overall credit profile.