Student Loan Refinance One Loan. One Payment. Multiple Benefits
Why refinance your student loans?
Refinancing and consolidating your student loans may be the right choice if:
- You’re paying high interest rates on your student loans.
- You have multiple federal or private student loan payments to make each month.
- You have a good credit history or a strong co-signer.
When you refinance and consolidate all of your loans into one manageable loan, you’ll get the benefit of one convenient payment and you could lower your rate and monthly payment at the same time.
COPFCU student loan refinance features:
- Refinance from $5,000 – $125,000*
- Eligible loan types include Federal Loans, Private Loans, Institutional Loans and Parent PLUS Loans
- Elect a 5-year, 10-year or 15-year repayment term
- Choose a fixed or variable rate
- No origination, processing or disbursement fees
- No pre-payment penalties
- Interest paid is usually tax-deductible**
*Speak with a Loan Officer for full details.
**Interest is usually tax-deductible. Consult a tax advisor to determine your eligibility.
Student Loan Refinance
|Variable rates from 2.25% APR**||Up to 15 Years|
|Fixed rates from 3.25% APR**||Up to 15 Years|
**APR – Annual Percentage Rate. Rates are subject to change without notice. Your actual rate may be higher based on your Member Rewards status and your overall credit profile.