Home Equity Loans Get the most out of your home's value
Your home’s equity can be the perfect solution for home remodeling and repair with a tax-deductible loan.*
Home Equity features:
- Low rates
- No closing costs
- Loans of up to $150,000
- Application fee of just $150*
- Flexible terms from 5 to 15 years
- Tax-deductible interest**
Fixed Home Equity Loans
- Offer a one-time advance for a specific amount.
- Has a fixed rate, fixed repayment term and fixed monthly payment
- Ideal for one-time remodeling projects
Home Equity Line of Credit
- Allows you to take multiple advances during the draw period (similar to a credit card)
- Features a variable rate
- The interest-only payment will vary during the draw period based on the outstanding balance
- Ideal for ongoing or longer-term remodeling projects
Speak with a friendly loan officer to learn more.
* Speak with a Loan Officer for full details.
** Interest is usually tax-deductible as long as the home equity loan funds are used to improve the property, but you should consult a tax advisor to determine your eligibility.
|5-Year Fixed||From 4.75% APR**|
|10-Year Fixed||From 5.25% APR**|
|15-Year Fixed||From 5.75% APR**|
Home Equity Line-of-Credit
|10-Year Draw / 10-Year Repayment||Variable rates from 5.25% APR**|
** APR – Annual Percentage Rate. Rates are subject to change without notice. Your actual rate may be higher based on your Member Rewards status and your overall credit profile.